Blogging, case studies, and ebook for Bigcommerce
Bigcommerce is not only an industry leading e-commerce solution, they’re right here in my home-base of Austin, Texas. So when the opportunity came up to work together, of course I was ecstatic and honored to do so! Here’s a sampling of our work together:
- The benefits of ecommerce analytics–plus 4 apps to help your store unlock conversion
- Good Customer Service: How to capture the in-store experience online without the Black Friday crowds
- Ecommerce Analytics: 3 quick tips to help you sell more online
When I found out the Bigcommerce team loves to feature users on their blog, I set about finding potential case study participants to interview and create posts around. These are some of my favorites, because I get to go over potentially confusing topics, but ground them in a real-world example, giving the reader further resources and next steps.
Here are some examples:
- Keyword Research: How HairCareXtras grew revenue 300% in 4 steps
- How Pinterest helped BlackNBianco increase daily traffic by 10x
- Increase conversion rate by 60% with these 3 steps from MightySkins
And although not up as of writing, I’m currently working with the Bigcommerce team and a few choice customers of theirs to add more case studies to the case studies section on the site (as opposed to how-to case study posts on the blog).
I also outlined and then pulled together existing content (and editing it) and my original content to create their dropshipping ebook.
The reception has been positive–both from the audience, from the content marketing manager, and from the CEO himself:
On a later occasion:
“Our CEO Eddie sent out a company-wide shoutout for the content team and included two of your posts in his list of recent favorites.”
(via Julie Neumann)